Third Party Audit Service Programs
Today there are more audit regimens than ever. Some are more stringent than others, so Braman Termite & Pest Elimination makes sure to stay on top of the various requirements in order to help you avoid being penalized during audits, while at the same time ensuring that you are not paying for a very expensive program that is beyond what is necessary. Technicians, supervisors and managers are all required to attend continuing education classes to stay on top of developments in this arena. We are familiar with:
- AIB International
- ASI Food Safety Consultants
- Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) Recognized Schemes, including BRC (British Retail Consortium), ISO 22000 (International Organization for Standardization) and FSSC (Food Safety System Certification) 22000, and SQF (Safe Quality Foods)
- Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points (HACCP)
- NSF- Cook and Thurber
- NOP (National Organic Program)
- IFS Food (International Featured Standard)
A pre-audit inspection and service by Braman Termite & Pest Elimination can help ensure that you attain the highest possible score on the pest management portions of third-party audits. Upon request Braman can arrange to accompany your auditor on the day of the audit.
Bar code scanning assures accurate data collection, which is readily available from our Premier Customer Portal.