It’s termite season! Beat the bugs for good with Jerry Lazarus, the president and owner of Braman Termite & Pest Elimination.
Braman Termite and Pest Elimination Specialists Serving New England and parts of New York
- MultiPest Home Protection Plan
- Termite Protection
- Bed Bug Services
- Commercial Services
- Residential Services
- Nuisance Wildlife Division
- Bird Control Division
- GreenPro Program
CALL BRAMAN at 1-800-338-6757 or visit BramanPest.com for more information.
What can homeowners do to pest-proof their homes this spring?
- Seal any cracks on the outside of the home with a silicone-based caulk, including entry points for utilities and pipes
- Replace weather-stripping and repair loose mortar around the foundation and windows
- Keep tree branches and shrubbery well-trimmed and away from the house
- Repair any rotten wood and make alterations to prevent re-occurrence
- Ensure that mulch is not piled up into contact with siding
- Eliminate sources of standing water around the house, including birdbaths and in clogged gutters
- Keep basements, attics, and crawl spaces well ventilated and dry
- Store garbage in sealed containers and dispose of it regularly
- Avoid leaving pet’s food dishes out for long periods of time
- Contact a licensed pest professional if an infestation is suspected
- About Bugsy Braman, Bed Bug Scent Detection Dog: He is trained to find live bed bugs in hotel rooms, offices, stores, showrooms, movie theaters, houses, apartments or any other business establishment. He is so well trained that he can sniff a bed bug even if there is only one in the room!